Sunday, January 27, 2008

My next big project...AT-ST!









Prior to this project, I had constructed an X-Wing and a TIE Fighter in much the same way. My basic materials are styrene and modelling cement. When I decided that I was going to move ahead with this project, I really had no idea how it was going to turn out. I've made sure to document my progress, from initial sketch (done at work on my lunch break...hence the blue pen on wrinkled paper) to the assembly of the basic elements. I've actually completed this thing, and I must say I'm happy with how it turned out...I just need to get my camera back!



2 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

I'm so excited to see this one! Have you seen the stuff Tom Kidd has been doing on his blog lately? You guys have a similar sensibility.

bruce said...

Checked out Tom Kidd's gallery/blog...his stuff is really fantastic. Fantasy and old world motifs appeal to me on a very deep level, and his work has that in spades.