Friday, November 20, 2009

The Killer Moth Strikes!




Customizer Scott Rogers was the first person who really brought Killer Moth to my attention, as was no doubt the case with many customizers. A second string Batman villain, Killer Moth has had many wacky incarnations of his costume. I really wanted to capture a gritty feel, while also retaining the Silver Age insanity and foolish nature of the character. The result still stands as one of my most disturbing Batman villain customs. This fellow was made a few years ago.

PS - This custom was actually prepared for a CustomCon entry...check out the other amazing customs here.

3 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

This is so AWESOME!!

bruce said...

Thanks, Eric. Call me! Or at the very least give me your number so that I can call you!

Rick said...

Cool one and I used to work with Scott Rogers. He is quite a cool and creative dude. You really are knocking some stuff out of the park as they say!;)