Friday, November 13, 2009

Nazi Deathbot



Add this to the pile of old beloved customs that got detsroyed by a half-dozen moves in the past four years. Also, I wanted to post something so that I could get rid of that damn dirty ape as my blog banner image. This custom was based on a pin-up Mike Mignola did for Rocketeer Adventure Magazine, the title of the Rocketeer comic when it shifted to Dark Horse. It's made from a Spider-Man Buzzing Beetle figure, witha peroxide container slapped on and some doo-dads glued here and there. Who doesn't love a giant, killer Nazi Robot? Expect to see small projects and old customs from me for quite a while, as time for tanks and apes is rather scarce these days.


1 comment:

Rick said...

Too cool for school! Dig your take on something taken from an image created by one of my favorite artists!