Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Bridge: Phase 1 Complete







































































































This is what I have in me to complete at the moment. All of the stations of the major characters are included, and it should make for a great display. Lots of work, custom decaling (thanks to lots of Google searches...there is a lot of uncredited contributors to this thing). I will eventually complete the final five stations and the viewscreen...but I have other projects to do. This was a great deal of fun.

5 comments:

David said...

Bruce, this is absolutely gorgeous. The fine detail work is no less than astonishing.

But I do have to ask -- where's Chekov?

bruce said...

He wasn't in the set of two-packs I picked up...I think Koenig needs to fire his agent. I've actually tried to hunt down a single carded figure of Chekov, and apparently he's impossible to find. I can tell myself that this is a first season line-up, but I know in my heart of hearts that I needs me a Chekov.

David said...

"I needs me a Chekov."

Damn straight.

Deb said...

This is all kinds of awesome.

bruce said...

Thanks Deb! Nice to hear from you, by the way.